Returns & Shipping
In this section we outline our store policies and try to cover all areas of the online shopping experience. If you think we have missed anything or have any suggestions, please email us at email@example.com
Placing Online Orders
- When your order has been placed we send you a confirmation email of your purchase, postal address, invoice number and the cost of the order, this is not an invoice. If you think any of this information is incorrect please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aroha + Friends collects customer information so that we can process your order as efficiently as possible. We respect your privacy and assure you that we will use this information responsibly.
- Orders are only dispatched once full payment is received and Aroha + Friends is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming the delivery to your chosen address and a tracking number. You will receive a copy of the invoice with your order.
- All orders placed before 3.30pm will be processed the same day or once full payment has been received, orders placed on the weekends will be processed on Monday.
- Please note that every country has different customs laws and your product may incur other charges while in transit. Aroha + Friends is not responsible for these charges, we will do our best to send it you the cheapest, fastest and safest way we can.
We cannot guarantee 100% availability of an item as you are purchasing it online. We try our best to remove an item from the store as soon as it is sold online to avoid it being re-sold in store. However there are times when online orders cannot be fully monitored and this can happen. In this situation we will notify you right away of the mistake, apologies for the inconvenience and if you have made full payment offer you a refund.
- We accept payment via PayPal or direct bank deposits (for NZ customers only).
- PayPal payment are processed by credit card and orders paid by this method can be processed same day.
- Bank deposit payments are made directly into Aroha + Friends bank account and need to be within 2 days of placing the order, failure to deposit money within this time will automatically cancel your order and the product will be returned to shop stock.
- Bank deposit is not a payment method we would recommend for international customers as you will incur fees from your bank, we are not liable to pay any fees that you may incur.
Returns & Exchanges
- We accept returns and exchanges for items purchased online, this does not apply to sale items.
- We do not offer refunds if you change your mind or if the garment you received is not what you expected. Please place your orders wisely.
- Refunds are only offered if the item you receive is damaged, faulty or not your correct order and we cannot supply you with a replacement.
- Store credits will be given to any returns that don't fall under our refund policy.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded or credited unless the customer is forced to return an item because it was not the correct order.
- You must contact us within 7 days upon receipt of delivery with your reason for a return, refund or exchange.
- Any returns or exchange must be in original condition as when first received unused, unwashed and with all original tags still attached.
- Aroha + Friends reserve the right to refuse any return, exchange or refund if the item has been damaged because of wear.
- A further delivery cost will be required for re-sending any exchanges.
- Any returns, refunds, credits or exchanges will not be processed until the original order has been returned to Aroha + Friends.
- All returns, exchanges and refunds should be sent via Track n Trace methods.
- Until a returned or exchanged item is received by Aroha & Friends it is the customers responsibility. If the item is lost or not received by Aroha + Friends is will be the customers loss.
All returns, refunds & exchanges need to be sent to:
Aroha & Friends
9b Ossian Street
P: +64 6 835 5995
Shipping & Rates
- All our orders are shipped using Tracked n Traced methods.
- NZ rates - spend over $99 and you receive free shipping, orders $99 and under will be charged $8 for shipping.
- AUS rates - spend over $600 and you receive free shipping, orders $599 and under will be charged $30 for shipping.
- Rest of World - spend over $600 and receive free shipping, orders $599 and under will be charged $50/$60 depending on size and weight of package for shipping.
- All customers are emailed a tracking number once their order has been dispatched
- New Zealand orders are shipped using either Post Haste or New Zealand Courier, depending on price and delivery time. This shipping method is fully tracked and traced, expected delivery time is 2 days although it can sometimes take 3-6 working days depending on where you are in the country.
- New Zealand orders cannot be delivered to PO Boxes or Private Bags, we need a physical address.
- International orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. This shipping method is fully tracked and traced, expected delivery time is 3-10 working days depending on where you are in the world. This delivery time does not include any customs delay.
- Express delivery for International orders is available at an extra cost, customer must provide a contact phone number for this delivery method.
- Gift cards can be purchased online and are only issued once full payment is received.
- Gift cards are electronic and can only be redeemed at arohaandfriends.co.nz
- Gift cards are issued to the customer whose name is on the order and they are sent to them by email.
- The email will contain a link to the gift card code, this code will allow you to spend up to your gift card amount.
- Any value over the gift card amount will need to be paid before the order can be completed.
- Gift cards can not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards expire after 18 months, from the date they are issued.
- Gift cards are issued in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
- Pre-orders are available for customers to pre-purchase items from coming seasons stock.
- Orders are paid for and processed like a normal sale, however orders will not be shipped until they are received in store.
- We endeavour to provide as accurate as possible delivery dates for all pre-orders.
- Customers will be notified once there order has arrived and has been dispatched.
- If we do not receive the item you have ordered we will offer you a credit or a full refund.
- If you cancel your pre-order before the expected delivery date you will only receive a store credit.
- If your order does not arrive within the expected delivery date you can cancel it and we will offer you a store credit or a full refund.
- We will endeavour to keep you updated with any delivery delays.
- The return, exchange, refund or store credit policies are the same as our regular online orders. Please see above for details.
If you have any other questions or issues that have not been addressed in any of the above sections please email email@example.com